Monday, March 27, 2006

she said, he said crowd

hee hee i just went to a hairdresser to get my haircut..
she shampooed my hair twice - i think she was a bit shocked at the state of my hair (even though i had just washed it and brushed it myself)
she also gave my head a massage :) nice.
the weirdest thing about getting your hair cut at a hairdresser (as opposed to getting friends to do it) is how you have to face a mirror and watch yourself talk.
i was a bit hungover so i didnt look the best and i just didnt know how to talk gossipy hairdresser talk. i found myself being quite embarrassed. and then watching myself go a bit red in the face and being all akward was all a bit too weird.

but it feels good to have my hair cut.

and tomorrow we leave.
maybe i should start packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home