Wednesday, October 19, 2005

anticipation


its started.
the sky is all blue. my feet are bare. my toes are sandy. my hair more curly. dinner is eaten on the front porch. my bathers and towel live in my car, lying over the passenger seat to dry. there is a need to eat salad and fruit. my wardrobe needs a new summer dress. i need to water the plants more. and put water in the fridge to cool. my legs are moisturised and hairless.
tomorrow i will run along the beach before work.
and then all day i will be salty and sandy.
i will collect some shells and let the kids make creatures out of them.
yep.

3 Comments:

Blogger emma said...

oh. lovely.

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the blogger of the year award goes to vashti!! It's a good thing you started anticipation. I found your blog (sure is nice BTW) while I was looking for a site related to my sphynx site. Maybe we can exchange links or perhaps share some resources as I am new to this whole blogging thing. If you get a chance stop by!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i want to come, can i come.....

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home