Wednesday, April 27, 2005

seaweed

aaaahhh.. i still havent quite worked out how to do the photo thing... they all got published in a whacky order and it wont let me do it without having a comment underneath it so if you dont understand thats ok.
but anyway these are my new creations... slightly bad photos but they are made from strips of seaweed and coated in resin. i havent mastered the art of resin yet but im working on it and have heaps of other ideas i want to play around with.
the plan is that everyone will want one and i will be able to quit my job and spend my time at the beach collecting my materials and then in my studio making them...
so put ya orders in...
:)

2 Comments:

Blogger emma said...

they are magnificent miss bash. send me one, i want one. i will pay you mate.

2:51 AM  
Blogger Link said...

here is tip...

after you select a photo in hello and it prompts you to enter a caption, just type ||. That is a symbol on a button with a backslash on it as well. On my laptop it is above the enter key, but if you have a desktop it might be somewhere else. Anyway, that will cue the picture and allow you to post more than one to each posting. When you are at your last picture, just type a random letter and hit publish. It will then post all your pictures in the correct order in one posting. Go to blogger.com and edit the post to add any commentary.

I had the same issues as you describe when i first started.

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home