Saturday, January 08, 2005

its been a few days of beautiful music...
the chick from the waifs who rocks out on the harmonica made me smile and smile... as did sitting on the hill with my favourite, on a summery night with the freo breeze floating past watching everyone inside dance.
it made me think of all the good things.
then there was these furry headed, scruffy shirted, big bellied, steelcapped blokes who didnt give a shit about the no smoking... they filled my ears and my heart with such faith in the reality of people. their music was brilliant. everyone of them seemed to be a genius. if ever you get a chance, they are called the kill devil hills. go smile at their funny beauty. even if its just to see the smiles on other peoples faces..

soon it will be time to say goodbye again.. its a weird thing. something that i have done a lot of but never does it get easier. ooooohheee the next couple of days are gonna be the strangest ones.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vashti where are you is it the south west corner of W.A. I,m still in Singapore :) he who is known as Toonga

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home